It's hard to say goodbye
it feels you're still alive
you found your way back home...
but tonight I feel alone
and now I know you're right
cuz you left your pain behind
I see U in my dreams
and I wish U would be here
I look upon the sky and realize
That the stars shine brighter tonight
and now I know you're right
cuz you left your pain behind
I DRY MYSELF IN TEARS WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES
IT HAPPENED MUCH TOO SOON WHEN IT SEEMED SO FAR
Para mis perros Kobe y Benji... I miss u bros
it feels you're still alive
you found your way back home...
but tonight I feel alone
and now I know you're right
cuz you left your pain behind
I see U in my dreams
and I wish U would be here
I look upon the sky and realize
That the stars shine brighter tonight
and now I know you're right
cuz you left your pain behind
I DRY MYSELF IN TEARS WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES
IT HAPPENED MUCH TOO SOON WHEN IT SEEMED SO FAR
Para mis perros Kobe y Benji... I miss u bros

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario