I see the Stars and Heaven above of me
and you'll see... I'm not the man I used to be
If you could feel the way I need you... you wouldn't walk away
The rain has drowned my heart and soul in pain.



There're so many things I didn't say
cause I was so scared of life, everything was strange,
but now I'm strong and I can face the world and you...
you only have to know that I'm here for you



I know you might have other priorities
but I'm asking you for one last chance
I just want you to understand that I love you as much as I can



I'm feeling lonely, no one could fill the empty space you left
If you only knew that I miss you and now I'm paying for my mistakes
you'd see I'm for real, that I'm not playing games, that's true
life is much easier and beautiful when I'm with you


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario